Friday, May 20, 2016

All the Shingle Ladies {Vol. 2: Long Island Mansion "Strongheart"}




All the Shingle Ladies, Vol. 2 is a little exterior tour of the quintessential Coastal North East Shingle Style. Surrounded by walls of Hydrangeas, this home with it's weathered cedar shake shingles, crisp white trim and oodles of charm makes you think you can even smell and see the ocean breeze, right?

So, here is our inspiration exterior of the week.
Richard Gere is selling his Long Island Mansion "Strongheart". 
Don't even bother to look at the asking price. 
Seriously. 
Don't. 
But if I had a house that was "me", a house that was my 
spirit doppelganger, it would be Strongheart.







To see Strongheart's equally stunning interiors, take the full tour here.

*images Douglas Elliman via Variety

8 comments:

  1. very beautiful location and the environment . love this.We have a good collection of African fabrics. Visit us hope you guys love them. We will pleasure to have you guys
    Sequin Fabrics

    ReplyDelete

  2. Hi admin

    I really like it, I have also a blog which is related with you, which is about buy my house.
    the difference between the types of houses we should look at things someone would normally consider when they buy a house.
    This can drastically affect the value of the house you're buying.
    buy my house

    Regards,
    abir mahomed

    ReplyDelete

  3. Hi admin
    I read your blog, its really awesome, I love it.
    I have additionally this related website.
    The surplus of houses creates what economists claim is a buyer's market.
    Some people buy a home for more space.
    buy my house

    Regards,
    foisalmahomed

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the fresh perspective you did on the issue. I will be back soon to check up on new posts! Thank you!
    duro-last

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post We are providing top services for Interior designer, Room planning and staging, decorate my home, House, Make my home special and unique in phoenix Valley, USA. Visit here Room planning and staging, decorate my home, House, Make my home special and unique in phoenix Valley, USA call now at 610-864-2437

    ReplyDelete
  6. well explained post, thank you for sharing with us

    12:19 PM by - Wooden Letters

    ReplyDelete
  7. great.I really like the fresh perspective you did on the issue. I will be back soon to check up on new posts! Thank you!


    goldenslot
    gclub online

    ReplyDelete