Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Tuesday Ten {11.24.15}

Here are my FAVORITE links that I couldn't wait to share with you this week!

1. Zucchini Carrot Muffins. The PERFECT make ahead breakfast for Thanksgiving morning.
I make them every year.
Zucchini Carrot Muffins Recipe

Holiday Table Setting || Studio McGee Holiday Table Setting || Studio McGee Holiday Table Setting || Studio McGee

3. Tudor Home Tour: Normandie Heights Honeypie.

Spaghetti Squash with Kale


6. Julia Child's Provence home for sale. If I could have a wish come true, this little escape might be what I'd wish for. SERIOUSLY.

7. Browned Butter Pecan Pie: from Sinclair and Moore. Everything and I mean EVERYTHING they do is spectacular. This is now my go to Pecan Pie recipe.
Sinclair & Moore Pecan Pie 6

8. Fireside Winter Warmers: A fun little playlist via Anthropologie.

9. Decorating with Metallics: Caitlin Wilson Design.
Galley Wall


No comments:

Post a Comment