Monday, October 6, 2014

Monday Musings Link Love {10/6/14}

Here are the links I've loved reading over the past week...thought you would, too!
10 in 20: Best Squash Recipes #theeverygirl

2. This House. I'm thinking this blows my other Dream House Daydreams out of the water. 
http://www.elledecor.com/celebrity-style/homes/eat-pray-love-movie-house-for-sale

halloween-clip-art-collection

4. Perhaps one of the most lovely and loving nurseries I've seen.
Read about the design and the Mom who could use your prayers.
 Sita Montgomery does it again. 

5. Another Mega Collaboration just in time for the Holidays.. ok, so this announcement came out last April...but the products will be available starting in just another few weeks on Oct 30th!!
Kate Spade & Jack Spade ♥ Gapkidsコラボ


6. Kitchen Styling Tips with 2 of my favorite designers, Owens and Davis.
how to style a ktichen owens and davis


No comments:

Post a Comment