Friday, August 8, 2014

Splurge or Steal {Lotus Lighting}



I have been lusting after a lotus lamp since I saw one about 20 years ago. Pottery Barn had a table lamp out a few years ago and they sold like hot cakes and for some reason they never re-stocked them. I've been on the hunt ever since.


A few months back, I added one to the design for my LIBRARY READING ROOM and have been trolling the internets hoping that someday, some way I'd score one at some point.


brass lotus lamp, yes please


Lotus Lighting


SPLURGE

Jamie Young Lighting Pendant Flowering Lotus Large
Layla Grayce
Flowering Lotus (Large)
$488
12.5"H


STEAL

Cost PlusWorld Market
Lotus Pendant
$99
10.5" H


SPLURGE

Layla Grayce
Flowering Lotus Table Lamp
$375 (without shade)
$544 with shade)
19" H


STEAL

Add caption
I love the scale and detail in the Layla Grayce pieces, especially the table lamp. But unfortunately SPLURGE isn't in my vocabulary these days. What do you think? Are you as crazy about Lotus Lighting as I am?

2 comments:

  1. Ha! I love the "splurgiest" one. I have been wanting that one for my dining room. I didnt know Cost Plus had one though! I may have to settle for that one. Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm contemplating the World Market one for my daughter's room redo. They also have a pretty fun gold globe pendant. :)

    ReplyDelete