Wednesday, November 13, 2013

I'm a Tiny Prints Girl! (AWESOME SURPRISE CODE FOR YOU TODAY ONLY)!

Read this entire post..there is something special I get to share with you today 11/13/2013!

Birth Announcements, Graduation Announcements, Fathers Day Cards, Baby Shower Invitations, & More from Tiny Prints
I am so excited to share that I am a brand new affiliate with Tiny Prints.  Yes, Tiny Prints!!!
I've used them for several years for my Christmas Cards, Invitations and Announcements and seriously am so excited about what this means for YOU. Yes, what this means for YOU, my loyal readers, is that I get to share some special things that pop up from time to time throughout the year from Tiny Prints. Special promotions, prizes and discount codes!

So, with that being said:
TODAY
WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 13th from 12:00am-12:00pm
You can click on this special offer that Tiny Prints is sharing with my readers.
25% OFF SITE-WIDE 
& FREE SHIPPING!!!
Click HERE and be sure at checkout to use the code: HOLIDAY25FS 

Hurry! This offer is only good through my link for 24 hours. Tiny Prints typically only offers this type of discount once before December hits!

Hope you love Tiny Prints as much as I do! Their quality, customer service and creative choices are why I've gone back to them year after year.

Golden Greetings - Flat Holiday Photo Cards - Tallu-lah - Gunmetal - Gray : Front

XXXOOO!



No comments:

Post a Comment