Friday, February 22, 2013

Freebie Friday: Clovers & Pretty Irish Girls

I stumbled upon these free printables from Make it Create and thought that they were a fun St. Patrick's Day printable that could be used for just about anything.
Save 'um.
Print 'um.
Frame 'um.
Hole punch 'um and make a banner of 'um.
Use them as cards and leave at the end of the rainbow (or on a neighbor's doorstep with a plate of cookies).
Use them as tags with a bag of LUCKY CHARMS as little Leprechaun gifts.
Type a phrase on the blank chevron one, like I did...
"Luck of the Irish".
"Kiss me, I'm Irish".
"Pinch Proof".
"Irish Eyes are Smiling".
"That's a bunch O' Blarney".
"You're my "At the end of the Rainbow".
or my favorite (see below): "My Pretty Irish Girl".





















My husband's 'call sign' when he was a pilot was "IRISH"...
so all IRISH sayings take on a little extra something special for me.
What's your favorite Irish phrase, blessing or song?
XXOOO.

No comments:

Post a Comment